With 75 year's experience, ATA specialises in the design, production and sales of customised spiral bevel gears. ATA has its headquarteres in Tampere, Finland. We deliver high-quality gears to marine, vehicle and heavy engineering industries worldwide.
Throughout its history ATA has been a company that cares for people. This means we serve our clients with high interest and take good care of our workers well-being. Appreciating humane values is the key to sufficient flow of work and satisfactory outcomes. This can be seen, for example in our well-developed technical customer services that provide comprehensive support for all situations.
With us, customers and workers both can feel that they are in good hands.
Facts and Figures
- Established: 1937
- Headquarters: Tampere, Finland
- Personnel: 216
- Net sales: EUR 48 million (2013)
- Exports: 65 %
- Product range: Max outer diameter 3000 mm / 120 inches
- Quality class: up to DIN 5 / AGMA 13
- Annual production: About 8,000 spiral bevel gear sets (2013)
- Application areas: Marine equipment, industrial applications